We view symptoms like pain, illness, headaches or fatigue, as indicators of specific problems, not a way of life. The simple realization that these conditions are not normal can be an exciting first step to real change. Get excited to make some great changes!
We diagnose and treat problems related to the human muscular, nervous and skeletal system, with special emphasis on the spine. Every function of your entire body is under the direction of the nervous system. And that's why it is important to have regular Chiropractic check-ups like regular dental hygiene.
It's never too late to improve your health and add quality to your life. Good spinal health beginning in childhood greatly increases your chances of a healthier life. But again, it's never too late to make changes or healthy choices.
We will work with you to help you obtain your goal of good health, whole body wellness and improved personal performance.
Our purpose is simple. We believe that health is among our most valuable possessions. And while we generally meet people after they've lost their health, our commitment is two-fold:
1. Relief Care
Relief or wellness care... it's your choice.
When many people seek care in our office they have one goal: relief. So that's where we start! During this initial stage of care, we have several obligations:
- Uncover the underlying cause of the health problem
- Suggest a care plan to produce the fastest results possible
- Offer ways practice members can participate in their recovery
- Explain the value of post-symptomatic wellness care
2. Wellness Care for the Seacoast Area
We encourage our patients to achieve the highest levels of health they can. Through educational opportunities (like this website), we hope to communicate the value of ongoing chiropractic care. Our desire is to see our practice members abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favor of the emerging wellness model.
You're the Boss
Regardless of your health goals, please understand that we see ourselves as mere servants. You're the boss! It's your body, your health and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest chiropractic care possible, and it's up to you to decide how much of it you want.
We Offer Four Levels of Care
- You have a specific problem and require help only with that problem.
- After your specific problem has been relieved, you are interested in strategies to ensure that your specific problem does not return.
- After your specific problem has been resolved and you understand methods to insure that it does not return, you are interested in strategies to improve your general health.
- You have no symptoms and feel well, but you are interested in strategies to help you to continue to feel well, or even better.
We've been delivering the most comprehensive chiropractic care to the Southern Maine/New Hampshire Seacoast community since 1993.
Sound interesting? Please contact our office to make an appointment.